A big thank you to Best Bully Sticks! They sent us some bully sticks to try and as you can see, (especially demonstrated by Zoey’s wagging tail), all three of my dogs LOVED them! Who knew a bull’s penis could be so tasty? Wow…did I just type that?
What I love about these chew treats:
1. They are great for dogs’ teeth and that’s good for us because we just shelled out some serious dough to have our dogs’ teeth cleaned!
2. They are made from free range Brazilian bulls and have no additives or preservatives. As a vegetarian, I’m ok with others eating meat, but it’s important to do it in a responsible way. We love free range!
3. They took a long time for my dogs to chew, so it was a great “babysitter”!
Three things I learned from trying these are:
1. Definitely order the 4″ or 6″ sticks for small dogs…the ones we were sent were really long and it took me about 30 minutes to saw through them with a knife into thirds.
2. Make sure your dog eats them on a blanket that you can wash, outside, or on an easy to clean floor. They leave a bit of residue, but not a big deal.
3. As with all chew treats, make sure to supervise your dogs when they are enjoying a bully stick.
What are your dogs’ favorite treats?